Mensaje citado por Lewis Bergman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Roger Peņa Escobio wrote:
> > the enviroment is:
> > OS: WhiteBox3 (RHEL3 clone) with all the updates
> > freeradius rebuilded from the last SRPM provided by RH (1.0.1-1) (we need
> experimental
> > modules: sqlcounter)
> >
> Make sure you are using their rpms for mysql as well. I had problems using
> binaries from mysql and the rpms for freeradius. Works great after
> recompiling freeradisu from source against the mysql libaries.

i'm using their mysql rpms ( from WBEL) but, as i say, i rebuild the freradius
srpm
because i need to include support for the experimentals module

roger

Nodo central de la red Infomed                 (http://www.sld.cu)
Usuario linux: 97152                           (http://counter.li.org)
Miembro del grupo de coordinacion de LinuxCuba (http://www.linux.cu)

"Whatever you do will be insignificant, but it is very important
 that you do it."
                       Gandhi