Try this:

mri_vol2vol --mov aseg.mgz --targ rawavg.mgz --o aseg-in-native.mgz --regheader --interp nearest

doug

joel bruss wrote:

Hello-

I'm running FreeSurfer v4.01on SUSE Linux

I'm interested in viewing the sub-cortical parcels, /mri/aseg.mgz, but
in the native MRI space.  I see that the output of "CA Label" produces
a file that is fit to the "CA Normalize" step but I can't figure out
the transform that was used.  Specifically, for CA Normalize, if I
look under /mri/transforms, and sort by time, I have both the
talairach.lta and talairach.m3z files, but neither will get me from
native to norm space (or vice-versa).  Is there a transform file that
I'm missing or is this a process of intermediate steps to get from
native to norm space?  Please help!

Thanks,
Joel

Douglas N. Greve, Ph.D.
MGH-NMR Center
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Phone Number: 617-724-2358 Fax: 617-726-7422

In order to help us help you, please follow the steps in:
surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/fswiki/BugReporting