This is the last question that I have...sorry to keep bothering you
all.  Is there a page on the FS wiki or is there a man page that
details the value of each sub-cortical parcel?  I see that each masked
are has a value (1, 2, 3, etc.) but before I make assumptions about
which values correspond with which region, I though I'd ask for help.

-Joel