Joel,

All freesurfer volume files, including aseg.mgz, are in native MRI
space.  The various talairach transforms are used to align to the
atlases used in freesurfer.  I'm not sure what you mean by 'norm' space.
The --apply_transform flag of mri_convert can be used to convert a
volume to talairach space (see mri_convert --help for details).

Nick