Hi Matt - Have you ever ran any parallelized FSL program (like bedpostx) on your SGE cluster? Our scripts have built on the FSL scripts, adding support for our PBS cluster, but in theory the SGE functionality is still there, so it should be possible to make it work. Of course practice is often somewhat more complicated than theory...

a.y