From: Anastasia Yendiki [mailto:ayend...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu]
Sent: Friday, May 17, 2013 1:02 PM
To: Susan Kuo
Cc: Hoptman, Matthew; freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Subject: Re: [Freesurfer] any way to parallelize Tracula?

Hi Susie - The underlying script doing the job submission is called
fsl_sub_mgh (a modification of fsl_sub).

BTW, the -prior step should be about 70% less long and cumbersome in
5.2/5.3 than it was in 5.1. Which version are you running?

a.y

On Fri, 17 May 2013, Susan Kuo wrote:

> [...]
>       Research Scientist V
>       Nathan S. Kline Institute for Psychiatric Research
>
>       Research Associate Professor in Psychiatry
>       NYU School of Medicine
>

>       IMPORTANT NOTICE: This e-mail is meant only for the use of the
>       intended recipient.
>       It may contain confidential information which is legally
>       privileged or otherwise
>       protected by law. If you received this
>       e-mail in error or from someone who was not authorized to send
>       it to you, you are
>       strictly prohibited from reviewing, using, disseminating,
>       distributing or copying
>       the e-mail.
>
>       PLEASE NOTIFY US IMMEDIATELY OF THE ERROR BY RETURN E-MAIL AND
>       FROM YOUR SYSTEM. Thank you for your cooperation.
>

> _________________________________________________________________________________
> _
> Conserve Resources. Print only when necessary.
>
> IMPORTANT NOTICE: This e-mail is meant only for the use of the
> intended recipient.
> It may contain confidential information which is legally privilegedor
> otherwise
> protected by law. If you received this e-mail in error or from someone
> who is not
> authorized to send it to you, you are strictly prohibited from
> reviewing, using,
> disseminating, distributing or copying the e-mail. PLEASE NOTIFY US
> IMMEDIATELY OF
> THE ERROR BY RETURN E-MAIL AND DELETE THIS MESSAGE FROM YOUR SYSTEM.
> Thank you for
> your cooperation.
>
> IMPORTANT NOTICE: This e-mail is meant only for the use of the
> intended recipient.
> It may contain confidential information which is legally privileged or
> otherwise
> protected by law. If you received this e-mail in error or from someone
> who is not
> authorized to send it to you, you are strictly prohibited from
> reviewing, using,
> disseminating, distributing or copying the e-mail. PLEASE NOTIFY US
> IMMEDIATELY OF
> THE ERROR BY RETURN E-MAIL AND DELETE THIS MESSAGE FROM YOUR SYSTEM.
> Thank you for
> your cooperation.

> e-mail
> HelpLine at
> error
> properly
> dispose of the e-mail.
>

> --
> Susie Kuo
>
> Mediocrity knows nothing higher than itself, but talent instantly recognizes
> genius. - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes- Valley of Fear

Conserve Resources. Print only when necessary.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This e-mail is meant only for the use of the intended
recipient. It may contain confidential information which is legally
privilegedor otherwise protected by law. If you received this e-mail in error
or from someone who is not authorized to send it to you, you are strictly
prohibited from reviewing, using, disseminating, distributing or copying the
e-mail. PLEASE NOTIFY US IMMEDIATELY OF THE ERROR BY RETURN E-MAIL AND DELETE
THIS MESSAGE FROM YOUR SYSTEM. Thank you for your cooperation.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: This e-mail is meant only for the use of the intended
recipient. It may contain confidential information which is legally privileged
or otherwise protected by law. If you received this e-mail in error or from
someone who is not authorized to send it to you, you are strictly prohibited
from reviewing, using, disseminating, distributing or copying the e-mail.
PLEASE NOTIFY US IMMEDIATELY OF THE ERROR BY RETURN E-MAIL AND DELETE THIS
MESSAGE FROM YOUR SYSTEM. Thank you for your cooperation.