Hi Anastasia,

 I am operating on 5.1... I'm glad to know that there is such a huge
difference in versions; and that there's so much gain in upgrading. I will
look at the fsl_sub_mgh script, and I'll post back what I figure out (if
anything), if other people are interested. Otherwise, it's vox clamantis en
deserto...

Thank you!
Susie Kuo
NIH