On Sat, Nov 01, 2003 at 10:09:45AM +0100, Dirk Meyer wrote:
> >  - internal small zoom inside a picture : in order to add some 'movements'
> > to photos, the photos are slowly zoomed (in a factor 1.2/1.5).
>
> Please explain it in more detail. What should zoom? What moves?

The Pictures screensaver on my Mac does this. What happens is that
photos are loaded and slowly zoom in slightly and the "camera" pans
along the slightly zoomed in image. Then, it does a alpha-blended
transition (fade pic1 -> unfade pic2)

This is called the Ken Burns effect by Apple; if you watch any of his
documentaries you'll see it done frequently with old pictures.

Aubin