hi all.
I'am now working hard on the recorder server side of my Freevo box and the
following symptoms appears :
 - Each time i launch the TV, everything is OK
 - If i record something after watching TV, there is no sound at all
 - If i go back to TV, there is no sound again...

My temp solution is to add two new config variables in freevo_config.py :
MIXER_FORCE_RECORDSERVER_CMD = 'mixer -l R -l 80 -x 0'
MIXER_FORCER_MPLAYERTV_CMD = 'mixer -l R -l 80 -x 80'
And to add the correct test/laucnh of these variables in
tv/plugins/mplayer.py and generic_record.py

Am i missing something ? I plug my TV board sound output in the LineIn
input of my soundblaster. I have seen that there is many hardcoded
functions to Linein, Mic and Igain functions. Is it normal ? Does it need
to be more configurable ? Is anyone able to write a mixer status for TV
record/view ?

Thanks for anwsers.