"OK, let me try to explain some things."

No need to explain. I fully understand. But I think we simply disagree on
how urgent or significant it is. I think the chances of anyone comming after
a small obscure (if you will forgive me from saying so) linux application
suite, are minimum in the extreme.

Form my own experience, installing/uninstalling MPlayer or Xine for the
average (that is not developer level) user can be easy, or may not be. It
doesn't always work out the way you plan it. For a developer this might be
easy to fix, but for an ordianry user I'm not so sure.

That is why I liked the idea of Freevo, specifically for the reason that it
had no external dependancies. Call me a sucker too for an intergrated
solution. I just like neat and tidy approaches to these kinds of problems.

Well anyway.... Like I said that will teach me to open my mouth. Now we've
gone from me mentioning simply in passing while discussing another subject
the potential legal complexities of copying DVD's, to you saying you are now
going to 'kick Mplayer out of Freevo.'

I have used the word 'overreaction' once already, so I won't over use it.
But it still seems relevant here.

Still like I said its your choice.