Marcus,
What I noticed in your replies to Frank was that you kept coming back
with the additional levels of distinctions that a careful application of
categories to physical things must encounter.  Do you have a method of
doing that, or is that part of the method of the Cyc data format
somehow?

My method of identifying emerging complex systems is really the rock bed
I always return to, observing when and where the continuity of change
(flow) in time series data begins and ends.  Do you have a series of
questions you ask to dig up the structural variety in a physical
situation?

Phil Henshaw                       ¸¸¸¸.·´ ¯ `·.¸¸¸¸
680 Ft. Washington Ave
NY NY 10040
tel: 212-795-4844
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]