Phil Henshaw wrote:
> My guess is that the reason you
> can come up with exceptions for any abstract category assignment is that
> you're interested in how nature is both highly orderly and indefinable.

Design, prescriptive language, and abstract categories are for those
that aren't doing new things.  Evolution, or search, is for dealing with
new things.  I see no problem with having dozens of evolved languages to
describe different sorts of things, but perhaps retrospectively some of
them are really the same and worth abstracting and compressing.