From: friam-boun...@redfish.com [mailto:friam-boun...@redfish.com] On Behalf
Of siddharth
Sent: Wednesday, May 04, 2011 1:01 AM
To: The Friday Morning Applied Complexity Coffee Group
Subject: Re: [FRIAM] off topic....., but still

apparently this isn't even by MLK in the first place.
http://www.theatlantic.com/national/archive/2011/05/out-of-osamas-death-a-fa
ke-quotation-is-born/238220/

!!!

On Tue, May 3, 2011 at 9:36 PM, Nicholas Thompson
<nickthomp...@earthlink.net> wrote:

"I mourn the loss of thousands of precious lives, but I will not rejoice in
the death of one, not even an enemy.

Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night
already devoid of stars."

~ Martin Luther King

Nicholas S. Thompson

Clark University