From: friam-boun...@redfish.com [mailto:friam-boun...@redfish.com] On Behalf
Of Russell Standish
Sent: Friday, May 06, 2011 5:13 PM
To: The Friday Morning Applied Complexity Coffee Group
Subject: Re: [FRIAM] vol 95, issue 97

On Fri, May 06, 2011 at 02:26:10PM -0500, Russell Gonnering wrote:

> I joined this forum hoping it would be a platform to discuss complexity, a
subject that has profound implications in the area of my expertise, the
formulation of healthcare policy and delivery of healthcare.  Instead, I
find it a spot that is filled with anything but complexity.  Please take me
off the list.  It has no utility for me.  The inside jokes and
self-congratulatory messages and the politics is frankly quite a bore.
Nothing complex here!   Enjoy yourselves.

> Russ Gonnering

Internet fora are ever thus. There has been plenty of modelling discussion,
and other more philosophical discussion on complexity topics. But they
aren't dominant :).

Principal, High Performance Coders