I have a question I would like to pose to the group in that regard:

Can we model/simulate how in a democracy that is inherently open (as
stated in the constitution: for the people, by the people etc..) there
emerges "decision masking  structures" emerge that actively obfuscate
the participatory nature of the democratic decision making for their
ends?

http://perfectionatic.blogspot.com/
http://twitter.com/#!/perfectionatic