Perhaps Gullibility is an advantage in small societies but it strikes me as
very hard to explain  in one as large as ours.
Gulibility and conformity have been stumbling blocks with regards to
evolution at least for me.
I can understand that Human Beings directed sheep evolution for our benefit
but our own seems so alike

Vladimyr Ivan Burachynsky PhD

vbur...@shaw.ca

Sky Drive Site