Vladimyr,
I agree with you that my situation was too complex, that was
part of my point (i.e., that if that is what Mohammed is thinking about, it is
awfully complex). But he wants to model systems with rules, in which rules made
for purpose A can be corrupted so they do not serve A, and rather serve some
other agent's goal B. I'm not sure what the simplest simulation would be that
allow such phenomenon. Still seems like it would need to be oddly complicated.

Such ideas connect strongly with the notion of "exaptation" in
evolutionary biology, and with simulation work on the evolution of deceptive
signaling. Alas, I'm not sure they connect strongly to your notion of modeling
emotion, or my notion of modeling distributed information
hiding.

Eric

P.S. While I agree with you about the nature of most
people, I try to never to underestimate people's amazing ability to make very
simple situaitons into very complicated situations, especially when in groups.
Take the US tax code for example.....

On Sun, May  8, 2011 08:35 PM, "Vladimyr Burachynsky" <vbur...@shaw.ca> wrote:

Perhaps Gullibility is an advantage in small societies but it strikes me as
>very hard to explain  in one as large as ours.
>Gulibility and conformity have been stumbling blocks with regards to
>evolution at least for me.
>I can understand that Human Beings directed sheep evolution for our benefit
>but our own seems so alike
>
>Vladimyr Ivan Burachynsky PhD
>

>vbur...@shaw.ca
>

>Sky Drive Site