Joshua, You are spot on.

I am not sure what we are comparing here. Are we equating bad actions to good
actions? Of course this is misleading, because this discussion can only
demonstrate our ignorance of all the good actions, Moslims, Christians and all
those use Religion to drive them to do good things, are doing allover the
world, and our biased attention focus on bad actions.

Maybe the real disagreement in this discussion is on how to lead and leadership
models. It seems this is where the problem lies to me and some of us "believe"
in one leadership model, while others believe in an opposite model. Some think
that leaders should stand in front of bad, while others think that leaders need
to focus on growing the good and with conservation laws, the bad shrinks
naturally. Maybe we should revisit natural selection and if necessarily make it
artificial selection.

Owen: is not it by definition that if you are convinced that there exists a
majority of good people that this majority succeeded already to make itself
visible to counteract minorities! Or was your talk about majority a mere
hypothesis that is yet to be proven?

Cheers
Hussein

On 15/09/2012, at 8:52 AM, "Joshua Thorp"