It's your honesty I've always loved about you, Steve.
I'm going with the weasel.

On Sep 26, 2012, at 2:40 PM, Steve Smith wrote:

Tory -
Why is the idea of two differing but synergistic approaches so challenging to so many on this list? Or are you arguing for the fun of the game?

I'm pretty sure both the Monkey and the Weasel are in it for the endorphins released.

The Mulberry bush is an innocent bystander, if in fact the center of the play.

The Tigers are merely victims of their own Vanity and the cleverness of our friend Sambo.

Sambo, perhaps has more significant motives.

I know I don't.