From: Friam [mailto:friam-boun...@redfish.com] On Behalf Of Joseph Spinden
Sent: Wednesday, April 17, 2013 8:21 PM
To: The Friday Morning Applied Complexity Coffee Group
Subject: Re: [FRIAM] Isomorphism between computation and philosophy

Owen is right that there are N! ways to map a set of N objects 1-1, onto
another set of N objects. The first object can go to 1 of N objects, the
next to 1 of N-1, etc. That's pretty standard.

As to the Halting Problem, Why not start with the first few lines of the
Wikipedia article ? That is simple and easy to understand.

Joe