On 06/26/2015 03:21 PM, Steve Smith wrote:> Maybe a restatement of Glen's point
would be:
     Misinformation and disinformation are a given:
     How we manage our trust is the challenge.

Well, not quite.  I would have said that trust is an unreachable limit.  (And
distrust should also be an unreachable limit -- there is information to be
gained even from the most random looking sources -- eg the cosmic background.)