Nick  wrote:
Glen wrote

No.  I think the bulk of non-zero sum gains are a result of co-evolution of
competing scrutiny, the exploitation of niches the players stumbled upon
together.  I.e. they're really zero-sum games where the externalities aren't
recognized by the players.  And in that sense, if it is trust that prevents
them from recognizing the externalities, then trust is tantamount to
ignorance.

Nick responds:  WOW!  DARK!
yes! That is one of the things we depend on Glen for! But his "darkness" on such matters often serves to increase contrast IMO. I'm left wondering if said darkness is a
zero=sum and what the externalities of such maunderings are?