What new state health system?  All I said was the schools and health care
are not getting well with alternative herbs and band aids.  Both need
serious attention.

Thanks for the Michigan story.  I didn't imagine this, but can't find the
source of a TV news segment on Edison schools this week.  It appears that
the rose is off the bloom, but I certainly don't think charter schools
should be or are ineffective.  The story is not on PBS or NBC sites, so I'm
going to take a night off from the news and read The Internet for Dummies.

Just kidding.

Karen
Outgoing Mail Scanned by NAV 2002