All:

Lawry asks Keith about his thoughts regarding a non-US currency that'll do well against the US dollar. As this request is in the <futurework> domain, I feel compelled to throw in my two bits' worth: to be truly hopeful, I'd go for a boatload or two of those trusty Andorran Pesetas. On the other hand to broaden your base of possible choices, you might want to check out a website that provides multifacted comparisons of nations around the globe -- <http://www.nationmaster.com> could be quite helpful, for example. Oh, and before I forget, keep an eye on <http://www.newbridgestrategies.com/index.asp>; could be interesting ...

Cheers / Bob Este / Ph.D candidate / U of Calgary