Dominik Vogt <fvwm-workers@fvwm.org> writes:
> On Sun, Aug 19, 2001 at 06:45:32PM -0400, Dan Espen wrote:
> > Is there a way to test screen size changes without Xinerama working?
>
> With Xinerama emulation.  Run configure with
>
>   $ ./configure --enable-xinerama-emulation
>
> The screen is then split into two fake Xinerama screens and a
> blank area that doesn't belong to any screen.  To switch
> Xinerama on and off just use
>
>   Xinerama off
>
> or
>
>   Xinerama on
>
> or
>
>   Xinerama <primary_screen_number>

Hmm, none of these actually change where the icon box is.
I tried on, off, 0-3.

I'm not sure if they should.  I sort of thought if I had
"on" followed by "0", it might use the smaller box on the left
as the primary screen but it didn't seem to do that.

It must be pretty neat to watch FvwmAnimate draw lines from one
screen to another.

--
Dan Espen
444 Hoes Lane  Room RRC 1C-214           E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]