On Vendredi 8 Février 2002 19:29, David H. Adler wrote :
> Obviously, the module will probably come in handy...

We'll advise fwp when a pre-release will be available.

> Finally, although you'll all laugh at me, I'm down to 66 strokes on the
> issue 0 challange.  Not horrible for a first real golf attempt.
> How much further have you all gotten.  I just want to know how far to
> bury my head in the ground... :-)

My first guess was at 54, and I'm down to 52 now.
I sent my solution to [EMAIL PROTECTED], asking for a url to check the
leaderboard... but (s)he did not answered (since wednesday). Is it the good
mail address? And since I have no clue wether the game is running or not,
what the leaderboard is and so, I'm not working on it any more.

Jerome
--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]