On Friday 01 August 2003 03:45 pm, Paul Nicholson wrote:
> At 11:09 PM +0100 8/1/03, Mark Ingle wrote:
> >Perhaps someone who has done this can advise on the difficulty level or
> > whether there are better take-apart instructions elsewhere. I have gone
> > so far as to upgrade the SO-DIMM in the lower slot, which wasn't
> > difficult.
>
> The Apple repair manual is floating around out there. Get hold of it. The
> title is "PowerBook G3 Series.pdf" and I think Google knows where it hides.

I googled and found two files. One is exactly named as you describe, and is a
handout about the Lombard. The other is called PB G3 Series.pdf, and is an
exploded view of the guts of what definitely looks like a Wallstreet.

The full manual seems to been taken down. Thanks, Steve.

-.\\<-H-
--
Michelle Klein-Hass
Box 2273, Van Nuys, CA 91404-2273