on 11/4/03 8:22 PM, Geoffrey Loeffler at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Back to G Books, who has used the upgrade proccessors in the pismo,
> the 900 sounds good, the G4 I really will not see a speed bump as I
> have a 500, except maybe in Panther
> Geoff

The last time I checked on Powerlogix site, the G4 upgrade was no longer
available, as, according to Powerlogix, the 900MHz G3 was way too popular to
continue offering the G4 upgrade. Unless you have another place that still
has them in stock, of course.

-Laurent.
Logiciels Nemesys Software               mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

fish n.: [Adelaide University, Australia] 1. Another metasyntactic variable.
See foo. Derived originally from the Monty Python skit in the middle of "The
Meaning of Life" entitled "Find the Fish". 2. A pun for `microfiche'. A
microfiche file cabinet may be referred to as a `fish tank'.