Replying on list to avoid breaking the rules.

On Tuesday, November 4, 2003, at 07:03 AM, Kyle Hansen wrote:

You are correct that Laurent enforces the rules. Anyone who breaks
the list rules in a posting on this list risks being kicked off the
list. The list rules apply to the LIST. That is why I call them the
LIST rules. If I sent an email to someone else and that email goes to
that person (not on the list), then Laurent has no say over the content
of the message. It's not on the list.

Well I (as Nanny) asked that this thread be dropped. Then 5 more e-mails
from you came through starting well over two hours after my post. Drop this
thread. Final warning.

I'm sorry. I made those posting BEFORE reading your request to drop the thread. At that point, I dropped it.

----
"One man with courage is a majority."--Thomas Jefferson
--
<http://homepage.mac.com/stmoody>