At 15:20 -0500 on 11/3/03, you (Laurent Daudelin), wrote:

 I'm sorry, but I don't read the rules like you do. Using the email address
 that are freely available to other list members to send improper/nasty
 emails is the same than harvesting email addresses to spam people. People
 are joining the list to enjoy and access the vast knowledge of other
> members. They don't subscribe to receive nasty and insulting emails.

Laurent is correct, as is Kyle. The list members come here to interact with the G book community. If someone in that community has some good information, is trying to be helpful with a problem and contacts someone off list this good is good for the community and helps the community grow. This is not going start the comments that grew out of that idiotic e-mail with the addresses harvested from the community that proceed this e-mail.
If someone writes slurs, innuendos and foul language off list to list members e-mail this does not help the community, it tears it apart and is spam.
If I am your next door neighbor, knock on your door and ask you if you need some help with your yard, that idea would be well received. If you knock on my door throw a rock, bust my car and call my wife a hot babe well... you get the idea. It's simple really, agree to disagree and be respectful of each other as most have, this is how we learn. Of course follow the rules the list owner sets down, it's their list. If the e-mail is offensive their are remedies. If this seems to infringing on your rights. If you are REALLY interested in your rights stop crying over this and read the American Patriotic Act That really has taken all your rights away.
Back to G Books, who has used the upgrade proccessors in the pismo, the 900 sounds good, the G4 I really will not see a speed bump as I have a 500, except maybe in Panther
Geoff

"The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good."
George Washington