In a message dated 11/3/2003 2:55:05 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> It has been brought to my attention that some subscribers of this list have
>  been sending emails back and forth with other subscribers. Although these
>  were off-list and not directly falling under the list's rules, since they
>  were sent to other subscribers, I will not tolerate such behavior from
>  anyone.

I don't understand... WHAT EXACTLY is the act(s) that is(are) prohibited?

Are you saying that someone is e-mailing the ENTIRE LIST (except you) with
comments? I KNOW you cannot be referring to ONE member e-mailing another
member...

...because the list CANNOT have any say over how members choose to
communicate with each other! With that kind or "rule" the Swap List would not exist!!

Please 'splain...

Craig W