On 15/03/04 11:36, "Zoltan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Monday, March 15, 2004, at 08:28  AM, Laurent Daudelin wrote:
>
>> On 14/03/04 13:49, "Zoltan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>>> Well, have I stumbled on a possible Jaguar bug? Or is my PRAM battery
>>> finally going out in my Pismo?  Sometimes, but not all the time, the
>>> items I have turned on to view (shortcuts) in my menu bar disappear
>>> after boot-up.  I have to manually go into each program to get the
>>> items back.  These are, but not limited to, the shortcuts for iChat
>>> AV,
>>> Bluetooth File Exchange, Internet Connect, Volume Control, iSync,
>>> Battery meter and even the Time and Date indicator!  Any suggestions?
>>> I've got the Pismo G3 500, 640 RAM, OS X 10.2.8.
>>
>> Are you talking about "Menu Extras"? Like the battery icon in the menu
>> bar,
>> the date and time, etc.?
>>
>> -Laurent.
>
> Yes. . .this is in regards to the Menu Extras. . .

Then, I don't think it's related to your PRAM battery. I would think this is
more likely a software problem. Have you tried the same from another user
account? If not, try to create a fresh, new user account. Login to that
account and set your menu extras. Then, logout properly and try to restart.

-Laurent.