Andrew, [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:

>You need to set the external screen to be the primary screen.
Well, where can you see what is the primary screen? I see nothing in
screen prefs nor in DVD player.

The help for DVD player say *you can* watch movies on a TV, but gives no
direct info on how to set things up, rahter it references the doc for the
TV set and, ehm, DVD player. Though I'd say it's obvious how to do it,
beside this little problem.
Then the help goes on to say "Movies can be shown on the primary or
secondary screen. Simply move the movie window to the screen where you
want to display the movie", which I did. So I did everything by the docs
and it didn't work.
So are you saying, other rules apply for my Powerbook G4 / 400?