Alejandro, [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:

>You don't like to talk about problems you don't have.
We can talk until we are blue in the face, but unless you and others take
legal action Apple won't change anything with support for your model. We
reached that insight weeks ago. As you have stated your problem and we
seem to not get further by you just repeating the same info again, I
don't want to continue. Unless you want to also learn together with other
people about solutions that work with other models and the general concepts.
I didn't mean to be rough, but I felt we weren't getting anywhere with
the specific Lombard problem.
The good thing that came out from this line of discussions for me, was
that I learned that there is hardware accelaration in several early
models, just as I suspected. Unfortunately not so with the Lombard.