On Oct 9, 2005, at 3:10 PM, Nancy Lawrence wrote:

So after that, I am really, really soured on the Apple store. I think Apple needs to regroup and refocus regarding exactly what they want the Apple store to be. Right now it seems like it's a storefront no different than the other retailers I mentioned, except that it happens to sell only one brand.

What you NEED to do is tell this person's manager that they were rude to you.

Simply going off pissed accomplishes nothing. Apple doesn't KNOW it "needs to regroup and refocus" unless there are consumer complaints.

--
Bruce Johnson

This is the sig who says 'Ni!'