I've often joked with Tom to let me moderate the list all by myself so
that he can crank out these games even faster <muahahahaha>.

Only problem is that Kevin most likely will not want a dictatorship
<pout>.

Just kidding. Had to throw out a little humor there.

I hope that Tom as well as anyone else who's interested in the Mario
sounds has gotten a chance to download them from the link I gave.
http://asmodean.net/files/gamesounds/mario_sounds.zip in case the link
was lost.

--
Raul A. Gallegos ... IliwSsmc