Well I doubt a dev here would use someone's account without authorisation,
saying that, I wander if someone mannaged to get the number, highly unlikely
but spammers seem to get numbers and peoples email address etc and well use
them, could paypall have given out info without someone knowing its weird but
it would explain some things.