Hi Darren.
while I appreciate the comments about the audiogames.net forum, as a correction, actually mailing list are very much still in use precisely because! people can now get E-mails on their iphones, tablets etc and don't! have to go about checking into forums and mucking about online but can just answer as things come in.

While I agree I have noticed a lack of sighted members and general exposure on the audeasy list, I feel this is more due to lack of a serious website presense than anyting else, after all Audiogames.net is full of people who saw the website first and it is the site, not the forum that shows up on google.

If audeasy had a similarly information filled website that would show up on search engines and could be read by people without need for list subscription, I imagine we'd get the same new in flux of members on list.

Actually this is interestingly enough a point in favour of having a professional html magazine website similar to the websites for other webzines like spag.

Beware the Grue!