Hi Dark,

Thanks. Those do seem like some good ideas. I guess the only question
is content. I guess I can go through the past issues to look for
reviews, articles, and so on and begin converting them into a database
or at least an index with links to each article or review so they are
easy to find. That would be preferable to reading several huge text
files just to find one article or review.

Cheers!