Hi Shaun,

I think you are being way too overly pessimistic here. For one thing
audio games are continually growing, and there are now more audio
games on the market than ever before. When Michael Feir started the
Audyssey Magazine it was basically restricted to Dos text based games
and interactive fiction titles played with Frotz, Tads, etc. Now, in
addition to many games like Swamp for the PC there are a number of
accessible games for the iPhone, and there are a number of browser
based games like Space Odyssey, Sryth,  and Core Exiles that didn't
exist back then. So things are looking up for audio games in general.

As for the magazine itself admittedly things have fallen short over
the last few years, but I don't think it would take a lot to get it up
and running better than before. We have a web site, and right now what
I have put up was meant to be a place holder rather than be a fully
flashy webzine. I could do the work, but a lot depends on how flashy
and commercial a look and feel you guys expect from the new site. I
don't really think we need anything too fancy or flashy as
that just seems like overkill to me seeing as most of our visitors are
totally blind and the graphics, formatting, and so on important to
sighted people don't really apply to most blind end users. Still, any
thoughts or suggestions regarding improvements are welcome.