You have a point dark everyone that wants to be everyone has a central website.
Its the seat of power and where they shout to the universe at large.
Its never took off for us.
How much resource would it take to write one or pay for an accessable one which is attractive to be written.
We have a server I know maybe we need a bit more of those.
That at least can be done.
I have seen it with some radio stations with the blind as djs.
Enough have been able to buy resource in form of datacentres and enough able to buy or create themselves the resources they need.
Ofcause it goes a bit better if you get a few normals on your side ofcause.
And get your name bandied round the place like so much crap.
If audyssey was something a comman word associated with the blind heck why not make it other disabilities to, physical interlectual, etc maybe we may have power but its all relitive. I am quite sure that within a week or 2, we will get the dreadded notification to close the thread.
Then nothing will happen for another year or 10 or 100.
What scares me is that I fear a lot of the gaming is down to the first generation gamers.
A lot of the newer ones well who knows.
When we die, audyssey dies.
We need more than us to handle it.
In fact we really need someone that is not us to put new life into the mag something outside the core group. Ofcause we would have internal control over it, couldn't allow someone to go off and go nuts, even so we at least need to look attractive.
not sure.