Hi Charles,

Yeah, I remember the 5.25 floppy discs real well. What I remember most
is they were big, actually floppy, and could only hold something like
720K at most. Sounds laughable now that technology has progressed to
the point where they have 64 GB flash cards that is only a couple of
inches across and a couple of inches wide that slips into a card
reader on the front of your laptop. Assuming of course you have anew
laptop with built-in card reader.

At any rate I can pretty much install and run all of my favorite audio
games on one of those flash cards, and run them on any PC that  has
the necessary dependencies. We have come a long ways since the days of
the 5.25 inch floppy discs.