Hi Michael,

I don't want to be rude here, but this discussion is really getting
way off topic for this list. I think I've allowed this discussion of
technologies to go on longer than I should. Bottom line, we can't
answer your questions, and it isn't germane to the discussion of games
so let us close the topic and move on.

Cheers!