Hi Tom.

Myself, I can't actually decide.

As you know, i'm certainly a fan of the Castlevania games (or at least those I've been able to play like super castlevania), so on the one hand having something like that in audio would be awsome.

then again, I'm deffinately looking forward to seeing what the Genesis engine can do in 3D sinse other than some promos we've not had chance to try that yet, and spelunking around a vampire's castle in ful 3D certainly sounds fun.

the only observation I will make, is that sinse this would be the first time the public get to see the 3D engine, ---- and arguably the first ever 3D fps audio game, odds are things might need tinkering with, ---- eg, navigation sounds, sonar, area views etc.

if your prepared to do that at this stage, ---- fair enough, however I wouldn't want to see a situation where around December people were hastling you to get Mota out of the door while you were stil monkeying with 3D in order to get your castlevania game working properly, that could be problematic.

of course you are the only one who knows how well the 3D navigation is working at the moment and how much trouble making the game and possibly modifying it would be, so your really the best person to decide this, pluss, as I said, I personally win either way ;D.

All the best,