Hi Thomas,
first , back to combined projects.
You are right, that everyone here probably uses different programming languages and tools. But isn't that the reason why mainstream companies have special tools or game engines to solve that problem?
What about all the games with the Unreal Engine for example?
And isn't BGT, G3D or the GMA engine supposed to be that bridge which would (theoretically) allow you to write a game together with David? This is hypothetical, but shouldn't we do greather projects in the future with such tools? And about game books: I didn't say we should steal anyone's work. It was just a suggestion to make a point. We have games like Sryth or the Arborell game books. If the creators would theoretically aggree to it, why could it not be done converting one of them into an audio game? And even if it would not be allowed, to use such game material as an example to learn how they work and what they do contain (game play and other elements, like Sryth, which is already an RPG), then we would have at least a starting point...