I would agree with bad experiences to 3d fps.

I think the game would be so more challenging and fun if it was a 3d fps.

I am really very passionate about this. I can not and will not get into any
side scroller. I played the demo's and was honestly bored with it. I want to be
able to move any direct around and not be restricted to right, left up or down.

Again I respect your opinions and whatever you do.

Take care and look forward to raceway and other titles you come out with if
your choice is to continue to side scroller route.