Hi Jim,

Fair enough. Although, there is a very good reason why Winkit does not
install your files to c:\Program Files. The reason is because that
directory is reserved for 64-bit programs only. The c:\Program Files
(X86) directory is for 32-bit programs and is there for reserved for
backwards compatibility with older 32-bit apps such as yours. That's
why there are two different Program Files directories on Windows
Vista, Windows 7, and Windows 8 64-bit.

About the only suggestion I have if you don't want to use Inno Setup
is to create two separate types of self-extracting files. One set for
Windows and another for Windows 64-bit machines. It is a bit
irritating for those of us with newer machines to have to fix the
installation path every time we install a game because your setup
files don't identify the right directory, and those people who are new
to 64-bit Windows simply don't know any better and they run into
problems. So it would be helpful if you did something to address this
issue.

Cheers~!