I agree with what all of you are saying. I would much rather know what
I'm getting before I buy it. Even if a game sounds great from the
description, I may not enjoy the game at all, and would have regretted
buying it. As an example, I thought that Operation Blacksquare would
be a game I would really get into. The concept of it sounded awesome.
After trying it, I became very frustrated, and gave up on it
eventually. It was much more difficult than I expected it to be. Now,
granted, this is a free title, but let's suppose that it had been a
paid game, and there was no demo. Even if I only spent 5 or 10 dollars
on it, I still would have been pretty mad that I would have wasted
even that small amount of money.