There's also nothing stopping you from soloing missions, while it might take some more work to start with, it tends to really be quite easy once you get the hang of the mission.

----- Original Message -----
From: "dark" <d...@xgam.org
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org
Date sent: Thu, 21 Mar 2013 16:06:14 -0000
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Looking For Something New to Play

I'll also add on the swamp front, that it is practically! possible to pretend it is a single player game, by carrying out quests for the refuge, raising your level etc, since you cannot harm other players and while cooperative missions exist, they're optional rather than required.

I've been quite happy playing swamp despite my intensive dislike of pvp, in fact the only reason i've not been in the game more recently is that I've been at my parents on my laptop which A, doesn't have as fast a connection, and B, doesn't have a mouse, I would however like to get back to swamp
myself since it's been a while since I played.

Beware the Grue!