Aprone has said he's got no intent to make the game playable without a mouse (though you can assign the mouse buttons to other keys). That said, it's really not hard to use the touchpad, especially because the game really only takes one hand on the keyboard.

----- Original Message -----
From: Thomas Ward <thomasward1...@gmail.com
To: Gamers Discussion list <gamers@audyssey.org
Date sent: Thu, 21 Mar 2013 15:19:57 -0400
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Looking For Something New to Play

Hi John,

I've been thinking about giving Swamp another go. Its been about six months since I tried it, and I've been interested in looking at some
of the changes. However, do you know if it can now be played on a
laptop without a mouse?

My laptop only has a touchpad and that is a major pain in the backside
to play Swamp with. So I was wondering if Swamp now has keyboard
commands so I don't have to unhook my USB mouse from my desktop and carry it around with me everywhere I go just to play Swamp. If not I'm going to have to wait until keyboard support is added and the mouse is
no longer a necessity.